Equip Your Staff with the Best Hotel POS System or Pub POS System
In the Hotel and Pub Industry, clients that work with H&L are generally a Hotel or Pub who ...
- Employs people
- Requires an inventory management system or Hotel POS system as a high priority
- Needs their Pub POS system to be reliable reliability as a priority
- Wants a holistic approach, with a provider who knows and understands the industry inside and out, not just a Hotel POS system sale (with 3 decades experience in the industry we certainly offer that!)
- Wants to collaborate and build a positive business relationship – not just the job done
And they may have identified a few other problems along the way such as ...
- Their current pub POS System is not working as effectively as it could be
- The need for better quality “real time” information and better systems
- Check their GP’s online
- Check their profits online
- An incident may have occurred in the venue, that causes a reaction eg staff stealing, tills break down
- Accounts have identified that the Cost of Goods are not what they should be
- There may have been some change in legislation, that prompts a system review
- Or even a Generational or Ownership change
Australia's Trusted Hotel POS System
H&L is different. We approach our POS solutions from an operational perspective, and deliver from the ground up to provide the best total POS system. Our range includes:
- Bulletproof low profile POS terminals
- The latest in touch screen technology
- Hand-held tablets
- Customer loyalty, reward systems and offers, at the POS system
- Clock on and off with Live Wages on screen, all fully and intimately integrated.
H&L is not just a POS solution provider, we are a complete end to end operational enterprise solution.
We're the Leading Provider of Hotel Point of Sale Systems
With over 25,000 Point of Sale terminals installed throughout Australia, H&L is the Number 1 POS provider to the Hospitality industry and is still one of the fastest growing point of sale solution providers to the Hotel & Pub industry. Established in 1987, H&L have proven capability in excess of 2,300 sites in Australia, New Zealand and Canada, with more than 1,000 independent and corporate clients.
They choose H&L because …
- We are Number 1 in hospitality
- 60-70% of our new clients come from referrals from existing users
- The extensive functionality of the H&L systems and solutions
- H&L has a reputation of doing what we say
- Extensive training and support pre-installation, at install and post installation (3 months of support provided after going live at no charge)
- H&L’s service response time to problems is second to none