Highly Recommended Liquor Store Point of Sale Systems
In the Liquor Retail Industry, there are typically 3 types of clients that have a Liquor Store POS, and their reason for working with H&L differs slightly …
1. The Independently Owned Stores ie unbranded and not part of buying or banner advertising group
- They want the POS tools at their disposal that the larger Liquor Retail Outlets have available to them eg the ability to offer customer promotions, mix and match
- They want to offer membership and loyalty incentives to their customers
- They are in the shop 80-90% of the time, and want a reliable and user friendly POS system
- They typically have 1 -2 POS & Tills
2. Similar type to the independently owned stores, but have chosen to go into a Buying Chain eg Sip'n Save, Cellabrations, Thirsty Camel
- They want to tie to promotional activity for compliance with their relevant buying group. H&L is able to integrate to most Buying Chains and provide branded shelf labels etc
- They are slightly bigger than the Independently owned store, less than 6-8 staff therefore workforce not in the mix
- Generally working 6-7 days a week, and are looking for ways to take a break, and are looking for systems to support this. E.g. surveillance, mobotix cameras, remote monitoring
- They typically have 2 tills, 2 Touch Screens
3. Independent Multi-site Operations
- They want to be able to Transfer stock between stores
- They have a number of Staff that need to be managed and labour costs controlled – therefore our Workforce Management software is a valuable tool with your POS software
- Being a larger business with a number of sites, they need an integrated System that works seamlessly between stores and head office
Serve Patrons Better with Trusted Liquor Store Point of Sale Systems
Liquor Retailers all know one thing, very well: Being profitable requires constant vigilance. You can’t take your hands off the wheel for a moment.
So many aspects of your business to monitor, all the time! How can you make it less of a headache, less demanding, while creating maximum profit opportunities at the same time?
H&L's Liquor Store Point of Sale puts the best information at your fingertips so you can focus on generating profit. Start using our electronic point of sale.
And this easier control means more free time to focus on looking after your patrons better, selling more and making more profit.
Operate Your Business Flawlessly with Liquor Store POS Systems
At H&L, we are here to help you make your business run like clockwork. People choose H&L because:
- We are Number 1 in hospitality
- 60-70% of our new clients come from referrals from existing users
- The extensive functionality of the H&L systems and solutions
- H&L has a reputation of doing what we say
- Extensive training and support pre-installation, at install and post installation (3 months of support provided after going live at no charge)
- H&L’s service response time to problems is second to none